You can customize your venue's receipt headers and footers from the General Settings section of Breadcrumb HQ.
A common example of a header for restaurants is the name, address and phone number of a venue. An example of a footer is a message that thanks customers for their patronage. You could also use this area to tell customers about an upcoming promotion or event.
How to Set Up Receipt Headers and Footers
- Login to Breadcrumb HQ or pin into the Breadcrumb PRO App
- Click General Settings or "System Admin"
- Scroll to Receipt Design
- Type the text that you want to appear at the top of your customer receipts in Header Text
- If you want a blank line between the header and start of the receipt, press enter to add a blank line in the receipt header
- Text will automatically be formatted to center column
- Type the text that you want to appear on the bottom of your customer receipts in Footer Text
- Click Save