If specific printers are down, please visit the Printer Troubleshooting article.
If all of your printers are offline, the most common reason is that the iPad is connected to the wrong wifi network or not connected at all.
How to Make Sure You Are on the Right Network:
- From the home screen, tap Device Center.
- Verify all of your printers are showing with a red exclamation mark.
- Press the home button on the front of the iPad and click the iPad settings icon. On the side bar to the left of the screen, tap on the option that says "wifi" near the top of the screen.
- Verify that the iPad is on the correct network so that it can recognize your printers. If you are using a Meraki router provided by Breadcrumb, then in most cases you should see "POS" at the end of the network name.
- After verifying that you are on the correct network, double tap the home button and force quit the app by swiping the Breadcrumb image upward until it disappears.
- Reopen the Breadcrumb Pro app.
If you are sill having problems, please make sure that your router and all other networking equipment, such as networking switches and wireless access points, are connected via ethernet cabling and all plugged into power.