- Credit card payments are broken out by card type such as: Visa/MC/Discover
- Amex cards are separate because the Amex batch/ payment transfer arrives separately.
- Successful Card Authorizations: will show a status message saying, “Authorized”.
- Successful Card Captures: after trading day closure, will show a status message saying, “Captured”.
- Unsuccessful Card Authorizations:
- Read as an Authorization Failed message.
- A message on the Payment Authorization details will give an explanation such as:
- “The card was declined.”
- “The card has expired.”
Unsuccessful Card Authorization Captures
- Read as a Capture Failed message.
- These payments should have their capture retried through the Retry button that will appear.
- Our support team receives a notification every time a capture fails in any amount & they will be available to assist you in troubleshooting.
Voided Card Authorizations
- Read as a Voided message.
- Credit cards authorizations on open checks can be voided/ deleted in the application.
- Every transaction that has been captured can be refunded up to the total amount captured.
- Enter into a specific check & click on the Refund button in the upper right corner, input the desired refund amount, & press Refund to proceed.
- Total Trading Day Refunds may be seen at the bottom of this report.