Shift notes are the notices that appear on the right side of the App homescreen. Shift notes are created and edited from the Notes section of Breadcrumb HQ. Shift notes appear on the Home screen of Breadcrumb.
This feature is useful when you want to communicate a message to your staff, perhaps announcing a mandatory meeting, publishing an 86 list or alerting servers to a VIP reservation.You can create a note for immediate posting, or you can set a future date range for its publication.
To Add a Shift Note:
- Login to Breadcrumb HQ or pin into the Breadcrumb PRO App
- Click Notes
- Select Add Note
- Enter a subject in the Subject line
- Enter a date in Publish Date
- Enter an optional expiration date that occurs after the publish date in the Expiry Date
- Enter the contents of the shift note in the Content section.
- Select Save to save and publish the note.
- If you do not set an expiration date, the note will remain active in the application indefinitely
To Edit a Shift Note:
- From the Notes screen, tap the arrow located to the right of the note you want to edit, enter changes to the note, and select Save.
To Delete a Shift Note:
- From the Notes screen, tap the arrow located to the right of the note you want to delete, and select Delete This Note.