Summary of the cash activity
The below individual line items are a summary of the information saved on each individual’s shift on their Check Out Report(s).
- Cash Payments Received:
- All cash payments made/ received on checks.
- Includes: check subtotal, tax & cash auto-gratuity.
- Does not include: voluntary cash tips.
- Cash Payins:
- A summary of all Payins made over the trading day(s) being viewed
- Individual Payins may always be found within the Pay In Pay Out Report, the Checkout Report of the user to whom the Payin was made, & the Cash Payins section.
- Cash Payouts:
- A summary of all payouts made over the trading day(s) being viewed.
- Individual payouts may always be found within the Pay In Pay Out Report as well as the Checkout Report of the user to whom the payout was made.
- When creating a Payout & checking the, “Payout for tip adjustment” box, the Payout amount will NOT be included within this Cash Payout section.
- Tip Adjustment:
- Total credit card tips paid as cash at shift end (if applied via Settings on HQ).
- Auto Gratuity:
- Total auto gratuities paid as cash at shift end (if applied via Settings on HQ).
This section only appears if your venue pays auto gratuity in cash at your employee’s shift end.
- Cash Deposit:
- The total, “Cash Owed” amount from ALL employee Checkout Reports.